With its 350,000 unique visitors in July 2011 (according to Compete), Quora has great potential for UX newbies to ask questions and follow discussions, and for UX professionals to share their knowledge, experience and advices.
We choose 10 most interesting conversations for you:
- What are the essential skills for a UX designer?
- What’s the difference between UI Design and UX Design?
- How can one learn to become an expert UI / UX Designer?
- Which books can help me become an expert in UI, UX and usability standards?
- What are the most influential design blogs?
- What are the basic principles of NUI (Natural User Interface) design?
- What are the most common oversights in web design?
- How do you resolve the challenge of a web client demanding aesthetics over usability?
- How do you articulate and demonstrate the actual business value of your UX designs?
- What is the most designer friendly and intuitive wireframing/UX app?